According to their website :
” The Extra Strong Bike (ESB) was designed by Ted Super Ted James to be the all rounder bicycle from Fixed Gear Freestyle to commuting from A-B, it was purpose built for all occasions. The ESB accommodates extra wide 29” tyres with ease (54c front & 42c rear), giving you a fast, comfortable ride and excellent puncture protection.
Designed, developed and tested by Ted James (AKA Super Ted). As ridden by Oscar Khan, Sol Smith, Tony Fast, Jordan Smith, Gus Mallet and many others. The ESB has been proven to be one of the toughest bikes for FGFS riding in the world.
– Head tube and bottom bracket parts CNC machined from high grade British steel
– One piece headtube for integrated bearings
– Mid bottom bracket
– One peice steerer featuring integrated crown race and top load nut
– Heat treated lazer cut dropouts
– Complete bicycle tube set manufactured in England by Reynolds
– 631 double butted main frame
– 853 tapered fork legs
– Tapered seat and chain stays
– Externally butted seat tube
– Available with V-brake boss fittings
– Weight (frame and fork): 5lb5oz / 2.4kg ”
Head over to 14bikeco.com for more info and details.